Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

ANOTHER STORY OF MINE

Aloha peoples... this is my third posts, I just wanna tell you about my another hobby.... I really love drawing, actually....  since almost 13 years ago (when I was 9 years old). the story began in the class when the teacher asked me and the students to draw a cow. at those moment, I found that my drawing is the most bad drawing in my class... oh, God... that's not an artwork. It's disaster... so sad... Then I promise myself that I would learn how to draw and how to make a good artwork and I talk to myself that I'm gonna be a great artist someday. learn and learn everyday... practiced by myself, without a teacher, without anyone tell me how to draw correctly... without an agreement of my parents.learn from watching another artwork... time goes by and now I can be someone that I wanted to be. not a great artist yet, just a dreamer who want to be an artist, but someday I wish my dream will come true.... 
[ebuset bahasa Inggris gue kacau bener] 
thanx for reading :)

this is one of my artwork, made on December 2010. I called it:


YOU CAN BE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO BE, LET YOURSELF LIVE WITH YOUR PASSION

[please leave a comment, and thanx for watching]  -yulianzone-

2 komentar:

Putra Harda Pratama mengatakan...

Hidup bagai balerina
gerak maju berirama
detaknya dimana mana seperti udara
(lagunya efek rumah kaca) hehe

obat hepatitis mengatakan...

artikel yg bagus. slm knl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...